EAT PRAY LOVE



This book is the reason why one afternoon i ate one box of pizza all by myself!

I like the way the author described Rome. And how she indulged herself into eat anything delicious. From pastries, to pasta, to pizza, etc...

Truly, I am inspired (not just to eat pizza) to travel and discover that conflicting culture is never a hindrance in meeting new friends that will change our lives forever.

I am not yet done reading the book but this is my favorite line so far...

" I'm not sure if I misread the last line of the article, but it seemed there was some talk from the government that the only way to deal with the obesity crisis in Italy was to implement a tax on the overweight...? Could this be true? After few months of eating like this, will they come after me?









No comments:

Post a Comment