My Nikon D3000


i bought my nikon d3000 last december 10, 2009. I joined my first photo contest on january 2010 and won 8th place on one category. 1000 photographers joined that contest and its a very humbling experience that an amateur like me, would land on the 8th place! I joined my 2nd photo contest on feb, fewer photographers joined on this, and unfortunately i didnt make it.



April 2010 came and i joined my 3rd photo contest. and luckily, i won first place. So why i am sharing this to you? well, its like this, if you are really passionate about photography, then go for it! a low end camera model is not a hindrance in joining and winning these photo contests. just like me! i won 2/3 photo contests though i only have an entry level DSLR. i believe that to be a successful photographer, its not really MORE on the camera model but its MORE on passion-dedication-and-patience thing. so for my d3000, you rock my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment